Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Busy, Busy, BUSY

This is my every day, all day word BUSY..
I haven't been able to post in about a week. I have been incredibly busy,
I was waiting anxiously for summer and the girls vacation, but having them all at home has been really hard.
Even though, as I mention before I work full time job. I'm only with the kids in the afternoons but BELIVE ME its been hard.
All last week I was working 10 hours a day and going home really tired. I now wish school starts fast.
The weekend was really good,
We live in southern California down by the border to Mexico, we are out in the rural area.
It takes us about 45minuts to an hour to get to town, or at least I should say the closest shopping center,  Lovely my oldest daughter loves to go shopping but HATES the ride she would rater not go any ware as long as she doesn't have to be in the car so long. as for the baby's as soon as the get in the car the nap like they never ever nap at home.
Here are some pic. of the ride

 
 
Another update is that the boy's are crawling FANALY!!
They are just all over the house. About tow weeks ago they were just getting in position, but because of there weight I did not think they would crawl so fast.. This makes my life easier and harder at the same time. Easier because the are on there own exploring everything and they don't want me to hold them that much, but harder because they are into EVERITHING and I mean EVERITHING, putting every little tiny thing of anything in there mouth and pulling, touching, everything
I cant imagine how it will be when they start walking..
 


 
 

Now that I was up loading pictures a saw some from Christmas, that I would like to share with you
since I just started this blog, so that you can see how small the twins were.. they were PREMIES!!
and now at 10 months they are SO!! big they are using 2T size clothing.
And also so that you get familiar with my family .




No comments:

Post a Comment